top of page

Drone Thermography

As Category 2 Certified Building Thermographers, Richard Bedford Surveying specialises in building thermography using commercial drones which incorporate thermal imaging cameras.


It is crucial that a thermographer is certified and you should always ask this question of your thermographer from the outset and before instructing them to work for you. A person with a thermal drone but no thermography training/certification may miss or miss-identify defects and anomalies present.


We utilise the latest thermal imaging drones and are commercially insured and trained to use them.


This, combined with our vast experience in thermography, building surveying and technical architectural design allows us to robustly and competently inspect and report on high level assets such as commercial flat roofs, residential roofs and any other high level feature that cannot be thermally inspected from the ground, or where it would not be safe to do so, such as fragile roofing found on commercial warehouses.

Drone thermography is also completely non-invasive, making it appropriate for inspections on listed and other period buildings.

Below are just a few examples of the thermal drone survey and inspection work we undertake for our clients.

Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 11.34.04.png

To view the slide show below, please click on either the left or right arrow, or click on the thumbnails below the main image.

We believe that our combined and demonstrated competencies relating to building thermography, building surveying and architectural technology allow us to provide our clients with the most robust and professionally competent inspections and reports on their buildings currently available.

All of our inspections and subsequent written reports are preformed and undertaken by our in-house professionals, including certified building thermographers, chartered building surveyor and our commercially trained and insured drone operator.

Please contact us for more information on any of the above to see how we could help you.

bottom of page